Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Simulacra - Version 5.24

This week's set of skull hunters were especially quick to catch these temporary skulls.

Jane Capellaro
submits this monumental find. "This skull is an actual image that I shot when I was at the Colluseuum in Rome in 2009. It is simply the effect of the light and shadow. I do not know if anyone else ever saw this or if I am the first."



Katie Longworth captured this snowy skull at a car park in Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom.



And Kipp Sully of Holbrook, MA, "Saw this beauty on my grill cover when I took the dogs out this morning."



Once again we have an excellent assortment from some keen skull hunters. Help us keep this tradition alive by submitting your skull simulacra. You never know where they'll show up.

2 comments:

dolores said...

All three of these are awesome but the photo at the top would be an amazing poster!:)

Bohemian said...

Awesome... today I also did a skull Post of a fab Dia de los Muertos Yaqui Artist Creation I got.

Dawn... the Bohemian