Monday, October 27, 2008

[BONUS] 368. Tic Tac Skull

At the request of the fine folks at Tagged! (the Barnes & Noble web video show) I made yet another brand new skull this month! This time I was challenged by to make one out of Tic Tac mints which are apparently a necessity for the host Molly Pesce, who has to sit very close to her interview subjects! I obliged by making this piece in under a half hour while the crew watched and filmed a time lapse video, which you can see HERE.


This was definitely one of the fastest skulls I've made, and the fact that I was being watched the entire time definitely added to the stress level.

Sadly they didn't show the part where I wiped them off the table with one sweep of my arm. I bet they were cleaning up Tic Tacs for days...sorry guys!

5 comments:

Tatman said...

Damn! How many tic tacs did you use? This was probably one of the best smelling skulls. Right next to the loaf of bread skull.

Suzanne Dargie said...

I see orange Tic Tacs beside you......white was definitely the right choice for the skull.

She's like the "close talker" in Seinfeld.

katillac deVille said...

Damn. I was hoping the orange Tic Tacs would be used. I love the white mint too, but orange is my favourite.

What would have been more entertaining afterward would have been to snarf a handful or two of the mints instead of scattering them.

Noah, what are the tattoos you have on your fingers?

mim said...

Love the time lapse video. This skull turned out great.

Noah said...

The tattoos are the trigrams of the I Ching.