Monday, February 1, 2010

Box Tree Skull

Marcel from Berlin, Germany wrote: “I made a lot of stuff for a Berlin-based cafe recently, including two fake skull-shaped box trees.”

If you are interested in the process of making these, you can find more images including two video clips here.

Green C says:

I really enjoyed seeing the behind the scene images of the making of these trees. This is an amazing piece and truly a work of art. Did you get any inspiration from the Skullmaster’s work?
I like that this is artificial so that you will have many years of enjoyment with it. Thank you for allowing us to share your work.

1 comment:

Abby Davis said...

I like the size and simplicity of it which makes a bold impact with it's location.

I also like Noah's (which I had yet to see). If I had a hedge, I would let you cut it like that too.