Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesdays With Tatman #36

With Valentine's Day closing in I wanted to express my adoration for all of our readers who make Skull-A-Day what it is. So today I give you my (candy)heart(skull).



All together it's 479 candy hearts. I remember these chalky candies from childhood featuring terms of affection such as "Love U", Be Mine", and the fatal attraction favorite "Crazy 4 U". They've done a bit of updating to be hip to the new trends by including "Text Me", "Tweet Me", and the egotistical best "Adore Me". It was good to see an inspirational message that has become my new personal favorite "Dream Big".

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

4 comments:

Abby Davis said...

mmmm tasty chalky goodness. I like the use of color.

Germasidle said...

Hmm...How romantic-> "tweet me" ?

Rebecca Halley said...

I only eat the orange ones

Citizen Agent said...

Sour Patch C said:

I really enjoyed how the teeth came out on this. The bright colors remind me of something from the 80s. Enjoy eating all 479.