Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesdays With Tatman #38

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine all over the internet. If you have never taken the time to relax with a skull scented candle then maybe today needs to be that day. Wait, did I just say "skull scented"?



“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”- Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

2 comments:

Noah said...

Nice! I'd like to see what this one looks like as it's melting as well! I think you could have another side business here...

Citizen Agent said...

Wicker C said:

I agree with the Skullmaster, you know people in the metal making business you probably could make a 2 piece mold that you could use to hand make these.