Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wartercolor Skull

Maria from Kingston, NY wrote: “I've been reading your blog for quite a while and I love it. I thought that while my slight obsession with skulls was shared, I would send along one of my paintings. There are more details about it on my deviantart page here.”


Rough C says:

Thank you for submitting your work. At first look one may not recognize this as watercolor. You have such a deep dimension of colors that I thought it was another medium. This is wonderful work and I like the story behind it's creation, thanks for pointing us there.

2 comments:

Abby Davis said...

That is really pretty. I like the use of the soft colors that are caused by the water colors.

Concertina said...

Yay! Thanks so much for showing my work! I wish I had a better picture to send than that one. Hindsight being what it is...

Thanks also to you, Azurafae. You win at life because you like Earth Girls Are Easy and Batteries Not Included.