Thursday, November 8, 2012

[CONTEST] Win a Set of Tierra Dulce Vegan Sugar Skulls

THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED! Thank you for participating!

Tierra Dulce Shop was formed by two sisters, Ana and Martha, with an interest in candies and sweets. Through some experimentation, they created vegan edible sugar skulls. Though Dia de los Muertos has recently passed, these delectable treats are available year round in their Tierra Dulce Shop on Etsy, Candy Babel in Portland, Oregon, and at various arts and crafts shows in Los Angeles, California. Ana and Martha would like to share their sugar skulls sweets by giving away six sugar skulls each to two Skull-A-Day fans!



PRIZE INFO: Each skull is handcrafted and decorated with a special blend of icing that is vegan and very delicious made all out of sugar. Each winner will receive 6 sugar skulls!

HOW TO ENTER: Leave a comment below telling us what your favorite sweet treat is.

CONTACT INFO: If you win, we need to contact you. With your comment, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL. Entries are only valid with this information.

WHERE TO ENTER: All entries must be made on this blog post, on Skull-A-Day.com. You can NOT enter this contest by commenting on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.

CONTEST CLOSES: 11:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time Wednesday, November 14th, 2012. 

NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two randomly chosen winners

PRIZE SHIPS: USA and International

IF YOU DON'T WIN: You can purchase Tierra Dulce's sugar skulls in their Etsy shop. If you are a fan of their Facebook page, you can find out where they will be selling their little sugar skull critters!

40 comments:

Unknown said...

Any sugary treat is my favorite when the sweet tooth decides to bite.

Kim said...

Orange, vanilla and caramel are my current sweet treat flavors

Melissa said...

Me and my skull generally like hot fudge brownies a la mode, but this time of year we are craving pumpkin pie and Jefferson Davis pie! Oh YUM!

Shanel Silva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanel Silva said...

Anything Mango flavor is my favorite kind of sweets. shanelmsilva@gmail.com

Unknown said...

My favorite would have to be pumpkin pie... Halloween was a vegetation genocide,terrible... But oh, so delicious.
sick6thcell@gmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

My Favorite sweet treat is Dulce de Leche with anything, over Ice cream, with Brownies, Cinnamon cake, and on bolillos. Mmm mm mmm....

tinabenita95@gmail.com

InkMarqued said...

a dark chocolate croissant...

Unknown said...

A nice cup of abuelita hot chocolate. Cparry1071@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Cinnamon flavored anything usually is my favorite treat....all year round!
Thanks for the opportunity to win these gorgeous sugar skulls! soto.adelina@gmail.com

Gina said...

Toffee is a favorite of mine. These are almost too beautiful to eat!
gmvg92@hotmail.com

the Knottie Knitta said...

I made a delicious acorn bread pudding that is my new favorite thing ever...even though acorn flour is a GINORMOUS PAIN to make :)

Yarrbunny at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Rich, chewy chocolate brownies suzannes.heart@yahoo.com

Meirav said...

I like to shove chocolate bread pudding into my skull, made with a shot of Grady's Cold Brew coffee. When it's really melty! #NOMSKULL

Lori Gresham said...

I love those little candy bananas...yum!

Lorigresham8@gmail.com

the onyx fairy said...

chocolate covered gummy bears...mmmm...

phinner said...

I can only pick one??? : .P

milk chocolate chip cookies are a current fave!

endorphinjunkie at live dot com

thanks!

zyg0na said...

My great grandma's sugar cookies, crazy sweet!

zyg0na@yahoo.com

Mozbo said...

My favorite sweet is the dreaded "Crack Pie," an adaptation of a Jefferson Davis or Chess Pie with an Oatmeal Cookie Crust. YUM!

Mozbo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SalvagedLove said...

Chocolate mousse is my favorite!

salvagedlove@gmail.com

-mg- said...

OK, I'm in! As for my favorite treat - I love dark chocolate with chili.

contest@markg.org

Unknown said...

mexican wedding cookies....yummyness

Lara K said...

My favorite sweet treat until I saw these sugar skulls was candy corns. But now I have to say my fave sweet is these adorable sugary skulls! Yum! Please pick me. :)

Lara K said...

Oops, almost forgot the all important email addy... sorry!

lara at larakretler dot com

Fave sweet treat is candy corns or these sugary skulls! Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

My favorite treat is dark chocolate. I have a small amount every day. These skulls are amazing, and would be a tasty treat with dark chocolate and fresh fruit!
deb.rasmussen33@gmail.com

Deb Chasteen said...

My favorite sweet treat is a box of (formerly) Mike and Ikes. It makes me so sad to select a box from the shelf and she either Mike or Ike's name crossed through in a printed acknowledgement of their breakup after all these many years. I hope they are headed for a cathartic reunion—I will shake up the box when that happens so they can have make-up sex.

Deb Chasteen said...

Heck—Forgot my e-mail address. It is debchasteen@gmail.com.

Unknown said...

Lemon meriange crumbly fudge! samiguela.h@gmail.com

Corinne "BRINGDA" Payne said...

Hand-made caramels

bringthepayne82@yahoo.com

Krista said...

Anything with sugar in it or on it - I do not discriminate!

Lucyandduffy@hotmail.com

Social Justice Social Worker said...

My newest favorite sweet treat are sea salt brownies...because chocolate is ALWAYS good, and the little hint of saltiness with the sweet is delicious :)

Nessyness said...

Dark chocolate with whhite chocolate for eyes and teeth ;-)
graphimax@free.fr

Unknown said...

Chocolate...a daily necessity for me! Chocolate with almonds...my all time fave!! kbarney80@yahoo.com

Dr. M said...

Anything gummi, although if I am left alone with too many gummis...I get gummi tummi.
amanda.rachelle.warren@gmail.com

Brandy said...

I have lots of favorites, but I usually go for cookies. :) brandy at nightstand dot org

Katie said...

Sander's Bumpy Cake.

Kevin (Rikitikikevi) McIntyre said...

Chocolate covered almonds, delish!

Anonymous said...

I love dark chocolate! (vegan!, lol) geoknitology@gmail.com