Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Office Skull

TeratoMarty shared this excellent office decoration saying, "Last summer, I was randomly uprooted from my office and inserted into a cube farm at my job in Watertown, Massachusetts. I don't like anything about the cube, except for the blood-red wall. I recycled cover sheets from the printer to make the giant pixel art shown in the attachments- it's 14 feet high and 11 feet wide. The statisticians were frightened, the programmers thought it was hilarious, and human resources just didn't get it."


Amazingly TeratoMarty only recently encountered Skull-A-Day and didn't realize we had more in common than a love of skulls, but also an interest in office supplies, and pixels. See my own 8x8 skull made of Post-Its HERE.

4 comments:

Nikoli said...

Excellent! So glad I have a real office. (Well, an old storage closet (not kidding) but it has a door! Another skull is lurking on the bookshelf.

Marty said...

Nikoli, I envy you your office door. And indeed, I totally forgot that other skull was there... it's just part of the scenery, you know? It's a sort of Yankee calavera, a painted papier-mache skull with iconography from the old New England cemetery near my childhood home. Here is a better picture, next to a rag doll.

Tatman said...

Awesome! I'm glad that the "No Self Expression" police haven't forced their laws upon you. Nice work.

bella said...

So you've always got death over your shoulder. cool. =)