Thursday, March 14, 2013

Roller Derby Skull Makeup

Elizabeth Anderson aka Bazooka Betty, plays roller derby with the Festival City Roller Girls in Stratford, Ontario. She said, "I painted my face up for a roller derby tournament and thought you would enjoy."



I definitely do like it. I have a thing for skull makeup, as someone that's done that 4 times now and shared it here. I love the placement of the design and colors on this skull. This Dia de los Muertos inspired makeup is a bit intimidating (which is great for roller derby), and also very beautiful. I don't see a lot of skull makeups that use pastel soft colors. I love the contrast of the soft colors with the striking black defined lines. I might have to try something like this the next time I decide I need to look like a skull.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! You guys won the tournament too. It must of been the intimidating look. :)