Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Skull Event: Mütter Ball

Hey folks just had to let you know about a fantastic event for skull-lovers coming up next month at the terrific Mütter Museum (which I recently visited)...


Come together and party like it’s 1859 at the world famous Mütter Museum on Friday, March 12th for 2010 Annual Mütter Ball, benefitting The College of Physicians of Philadelphia!  The evening will be a Victorian-inspired affair, complete with authentic 19th-century punches and a VIP Absinthe Lounge! The evening will features the music of one of Philly’s hottest DJs, Maria V!  And, of course, the Mutter Museum will be open for free visitation!

The Mütter Ball is a must for fans of all things Steampunk, Tim Burton and Edward Gorey! Guests are encouraged to come decked out in their best Victorian-inspired garb! Tickets are going fast, buy today at: http://mutterball.eventbrite.com/!

And this week only they are even offering 10% off admission prices to Skull-A-Day readers if you use the discount code “mutter2010"! I'll definitely be going, so I hope to see you there! Tickets and details are HERE.

5 comments:

Tatman said...

"Party like it's 1859" really makes me want to attend. Now all I need to do is build that transporter that I found the blueprints for on the interweb so I can get there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the discount code! The Mutter Ball is on my birthday, and I'll be happily attending. Visit my blog, and say hello to me if you see me!

Noah said...

Excellent, will do. Please say hi if you spot me as well!

Pancho said...

I only wish I could attend this...California is a long ways away :(

luvskulls said...

After seeing the poster last night, I had a dream where the little two bodied single skull was dancing a jig. Maybe I shouldn't look at skull-a-day right before bed. But it was awesome seeing the little skelly bust a move.