Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vanites Skull

Janreji **, an artist working in Paris, France, sent us and interesting collection of skulls. This skull was made using a detail of Picasso’s painting “Guernica.”

** For non-French speakers, the page is translated into English here.

Tennis Court C says:

This is truly an amazing collection of work you did. I was moved by your blending of the modern digital art techniques with the old styles as if you are commenting on how art styles are only as alive for the time in which they happen. I also admire the art work you choose to work with. One can not turn away from the message that these works have when you link them to the imagery of a skull. Thank you for submitting your work for us to share.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello there, I just discover your post, as I was away !
I've been working on a new skull sculpture, will send you some pics !

JANREJI