Wednesday, July 6, 2011

100 Painted Skulls: #25

To celebrate year 5 of Skull-A-Day I've decided to paint 100 skulls on 4 x 4in (10.16 x 10.16 cm) wooden panels over the course of the year... 


Quarter of the way though! Going even more minimal with this one, can you still see a skull when it's just one eye socket? I've decided to make this the last of the front facing skulls for the time being and trying switching directions for the next batch.

This painting is for sale in the Skull-A-Day store HERE.

Oh and here's a quick review at how the past 25 paintings look as a group...


See all of the painting posts HERE.

3 comments:

Abby Davis said...

It's like analyzing small sections of a person.

voltage3 said...

That woould make a great poster. I would love to have it on my office wall.

Noah said...

I'm definitely planning on a poster when all 100 are finished!