Monday, April 5, 2010

C-Rations: 0C101100

This week’s offering is Chicks of the marshmallow variety.

“Born Yesterday” 2.5" x 6.5" single serving of iconic marshmallow chicks decorated with gel icing

Cottontail C says:

On my never ending quest not to pay full price for perfectly good candy I came across a lonely container of marshmallow chicks pushed to the back in the sale area. I was shocked today by the amount of sale merchandise in the stores. I was hoping this was a message from the masses that they no longer want to be part of a disposable society, but in reality people probably aren't financially comfortable yet, although the “recession” was declared over by the experts on Friday. It took those same experts a year to declare we were in a recession, but only two quarters to determine we are out of the crises. Lets all hope for “Next Year in the Black.”

PS. The grass is actually edible, it’s a German delicacy. See here for more on it. The plastic eggs also celebrated their 10th year of service.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

Need more nourishment? You can always Friend or Follow.

3 comments:

Tatman said...

The best use of peeps that I've ever seen. I love the different expressions.

Noah said...

I agree with Tatman on all points! Egg-cellent work!

Abby Davis said...

Love it. I agree with the men folk.