Saturday, April 17, 2010

Stellar Stained Glass Skull Saturday

Okay, I know I've been going a little big on the posts for Saturdays, but it's so hard not to show off the great work of our submitters. With great stuff to display, like these stained glass skulls from Tom Spencer of West London, I have no choice but to make your Saturday a little more skull filled.









Thanks for sharing your terrific talents, Tom. I'm a big fan of tattoos and stained glass and your works at your Tattoo Glass site really inspire me to learn the craft. Bold black lines confine colors that cry out to be noticed. Your style and subject matter create truly eye popping art.

4 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

These are gorgeous! I love the first one (stars for eyes) with the city skyline! Impressive work.

nitebyrd said...

These are the most beautiful things I've ever seen! Amazing talent!

Divaeva said...

those are truely wonderful!

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning!