Sunday, October 23, 2011

[BONUS] 389. Calendar Skulls

I painted these skull faces on Khalima and Barry Bless for the upcoming calendar from Khalima's Illumination Dance Studio...


Here's a bonus animated verison of Khalima...


The photo shoot was a lot of fun and even included some music & dancing...




The calendar itself, which was photographed by Otway, will be available soon.

In the meantime see what these two are up to next on their Professor Bless and the Dancing Madwoman Facebook page.

4 comments:

Otway said...

Really nice cinemagraph Noah. I've been wanting to do more.

Here's a cool site for those interested : http://diegoguevara.com/blog/2011/05/05/cinemagraphs/

Noah said...

I love those! I wish I had more intermediary images to make it even more lifelike!

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

These are terrific photos. I was freaked out by the last one when it changed expression!

Bohemian said...

You do great work!

Dawn... The Bohemian