Monday, June 15, 2009

C-Rations: 0C10

This week's offering is a Chocolate bar.

7" x 4" Large chocolate candy bar carved and filled with chocolate fudge.

C. Bucket says:

Not quite a golden ticket, but maybe it means I have won a trip to the Skull-A-Day studio to visit the Skullmaster. Can't wait to meet the skull-a-lompas.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

3 comments:

Tatman said...

Mmmmm, and it's a cookies & cream bar, too. One of my favorites!

Noah said...

Awesome! And yes, you're welcome to the studio any time...just don't eat any skulls without permissions, you never know what might happen.

Kim said...

Cookies and cream is my favourite too... Good gods I could eat that whole thing...