Thursday, June 18, 2009

Skulls From The "Graves"

Tattooist Allan Graves sends Skull-A-Day a couple of gems. Writes Allan, "I've been following your blog for quite a while now and I still get impressed with some of the works you post here. I'm a tattoo artist and illustrator living in London,UK and I have here 2 pics for your site."

Kiss Of Death is a 7" x 12" watercolor


And Spray Skull has a bit of story. Allan shares the fun with us: "This is my first ever try with spray paint. It was my birthday party and I was very, very drunk at my friends roof and I thought:let's give it a go...and here it is! I'm quite happy with the result."


Tatman here: While I don't recommend for anyone to get very, very drunk(but don't let me stop you), I do recommend that everyone try something new. Don't be afraid to step outside of your own comfort zone and get your hands dirty in the name of creativity. You can also see some of Allan's tattoo work on his MySpace page . Thanks for sharing these, and your story, Allan.

3 comments:

Bellajean And Me said...

thehe i love skullAday

Kate8085 said...

The kiss of death watercolor RULES!

Tatman said...

Of course "Kiss Of Death" would make a great tattoo as well.