Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dia de la Abby #49: Sand Skull

Sorry for the lateness of this one. I'm on vacation in the South. I was hoping our main hotel in Florida would be close to the beach, so I could draw a skull in the sand, but it wasn't. Today, we spent 8 hours in the car, traveling to our next hotel in Myrtle Beach, SC. This hotel is on the beach. Once we checked in, I promptly went to the beach to draw a quick skull before the tide washed it out. The internet in the room just started working. Tomorrow, I will make something more detailed on the beach and try to post it...if the internet is still working.


Edit: The weather was cold and rainy for the remainder of our trip. I wasn't able to make something different.

Every week in the 4.0 year, I will post my own Dia de la Abby posts as well as a tutorial with instructions on how I made my piece. Hopefully you feel inspired by my posts just as I was by Noah's Skull-A-Day 1.0 daily project. Need more of me than just a weekly dose, follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook.

No comments: