Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dia de la Abby #62: Skull Nails

This is inspired by my trip this coming weekend to the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia, PA and skull nail art by Alice and The Daily Nail.




This was one of the hardest projects that I've done. I've been painting my nails for over 20 years, so I thought I could easily do this. Nope. In fact, what you see is my 2nd attempt at doing this. My other design was too messy, small and cartoonish for my liking. However, my daughter liked it, so I'll paint her nails with cartoon like skulls. If you would like to learn how to do this nail polish design, go to the tutorial.


Every other Thursday in the 5.0 year, I will post my own Dia de la Abby creations   Every Thursday in the 4.0 year, I posted my Dia de la Abby creations and occasionally tutorials with instructions on how I made my pieces. Hopefully you feel inspired by my posts just as I was by Noah's Skull-A-Day 1.0 daily project. Need more of me than just a weekly dose, follow me on  FacebookGoogle+ and/or Twitter.

3 comments:

Tara Raymo said...

This is too cute!

Abby Davis said...

Thanks! I love them!

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

I'm glad that my nail art inspired you :)

your creation is amazing!