Wednesday, August 26, 2009

[BONUS] C-Rations: 08·26·09

This week’s [BONUS] offering is done with Cigarette butts.

“Beavis” approx 6" x 6" arranged cigarette butts in a sand filled receptacle


Smoke Screen C says:

Year 3.0 has been a year of experimentation for the Tatman and myself. We are not just editors here we are active participants in this project as you can see by our weekly offerings(see them HERE and HERE).

About a month ago an idea for a skull was mentioned in an online conversation, and Tatman and myself thought it would be fun to take that idea and see what each would create with it. Tatman and I live about 700 miles from each other, you have seen a little sampling of our creative interaction in our monthly contest examples, but today's [BONUS] is a first for us in this capacity. Being that we would never have an opportunity to work in the same studio together, we decided to use Skull-A-Day as our virtual studio.

Hope you enjoyed this experiment and be sure to check out Tatman’s [BONUS] here.


Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

2 comments:

Noah said...

I love that they both are so different! And I like that you pushed yourself, the results are phenomenal. So tell me C, did you leave this for others to find?

Tatman said...

I hope you left it. Like an omen in the sand it says, "QUIT SMOKING!". I love the teeth.