Monday, August 31, 2009

C-Rations: 0C1101

This week's offering is done with a Chess board

“Old Man’s Day” 16" x 16" Tournament Chess board with arranged pieces

Pawned C says:

I would like to say that this weeks skull was an intentional copy, but I failed to do my research correctly. It was only after putting this post together that I realized that the Skullmaster already won this game.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

3 comments:

Tatman said...

Check and mate. Nice work, even if the Skull Master pwned you. Although he who moves first doesn't always finish first.

Noah said...

Excellent work! I like that you got such a different result from what I did. I actually had a really hard time with that one, so it's great to see how else the material could have be used.

Anonymous said...

CHECKMATE!