Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.11

Welcome back, today I thought we would pick out some simulacra tiles for around the house.

Our first selection is for the guest bathroom from Sam Snoek-Brown:

“The construction on our flat in Abu Dhabi (UAE) was sometimes a bit hasty, leaving little nicks and imperfections in places. I discovered this tiny skull hiding in our guest bathroom—I think it’s grout filing a hole in the marble, but it looks a lot like a skull to me. The skull itself is about the size of my pinky nail.”
Another tile selection for the shower from Chris:

“I'm sending you a picture of a skull that showed up in my shower.”

Our last selection for the floor is from Peri:

“I found this guy when I looked down at the floor after I had just eaten a burrito. I guess some beans must have fallen and this was the result!”
Mosaic C says:

Thanks all for submitting your selections. I think you have made some wise choices in your selections. I can't decide which is my favorite so I will take them all to make a larger picture.


Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

1 comment:

Tatman said...

I'm just wondering how long it will be before some home decorating show invites Noah to make an appearance.