Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.9 Preview

Welcome to a special edition of "Sunday Simulacra" since this is an out of the ordinary posting I thought you would enjoy it as a teaser to our regular Sunday feature.

Noah "The Skullmaster" wrote: "... a friend of mine on Facebook, Paul Bethel, spotted a skull simulacra on a blog and sent me the link. I liked it so much I contacted the author of the blog and she gave me permission to use it."

This photo was taken by the blog author Andrea and the original post in all it's yummy goodness can be found here.
Slow Churned C says:

I can't believe this is homemade, you make it look so easy. When does it turn green? Thanks for allowing us to use the picture. Now that you know about us, keep your eyes open for more sneaky skulls that enter your day, and be sure to submit them. We also would like to see your skull themed culinary delights if you make any.

Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

1 comment:

Andrea Meyers said...

Thanks for featuring my ice cream. I never noticed the skull in the photo, so it was quite a surprise when you contacted me. I'm glad you like the photo!