Friday, August 28, 2009

Transformation Skull

Kenn Twofour from Atlanta, Georgia sent us this great set of skulls. He wrote: “ Each is 3 1/2 X 5 inches. 2 color screen print on 1/4 inch wood. Blue,green,yellow and purple. Hand cut and hand printed by me.”


Emulsion C says:

Thanks for submitting your work to us. I am truly astonished by the skills you display in making up this art. Not only are you a master woodworker, but a master screen printer as well. Be sure you check out Kenn's blog for some more amazing skull projects.

4 comments:

Olive Owl said...

These are quite possibly my favorite skulls this year!

Tatman said...

Mesmerizing! I feel like I should be seeing these in a 1950's sci-fi film. Excellent details.

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! I love the eye on the green one.

Pigtail Goddess said...

These would make excellent coasters!