Friday, August 28, 2009

Transformation Skull

Kenn Twofour from Atlanta, Georgia sent us this great set of skulls. He wrote: “ Each is 3 1/2 X 5 inches. 2 color screen print on 1/4 inch wood. Blue,green,yellow and purple. Hand cut and hand printed by me.”

Emulsion C says:

Thanks for submitting your work to us. I am truly astonished by the skills you display in making up this art. Not only are you a master woodworker, but a master screen printer as well. Be sure you check out Kenn's blog for some more amazing skull projects.


Proverbial Ink said...

These are quite possibly my favorite skulls this year!

Tatman said...

Mesmerizing! I feel like I should be seeing these in a 1950's sci-fi film. Excellent details.

kaitlinpaigeallen said...

Those are awesome! I love the eye on the green one.

Pigtail said...

These would make excellent coasters!