Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesdays With Tatman #10

Seeing as how Citizen Agent and I are only doing one skull a week instead of the unfathomable task of one a day(thank goodness) enough time goes by that I need to be reminded to make and post my skull for the next Tuesday. Well, in order to help me I fashioned this skull magnet from a free advertising magnet that was attached to the front of a phone book. I cut it with an exacto knife and then painted it with one of my favorite spray paint colors-coppertone.



Here's an "action" shot of skully doing his job.



Now, I'm off to make the skull for next week before skully starts yelling at me.

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

7 comments:

Noah said...

I love this kind of creative reuse! Great work!

Tatman said...

Thanks, Noah! I recommend that everyone that gets a phone book with one of these magnets reuse it to make your own...skull or not. It just seemed like a waste since most people just yank it off the book and throw it away.

And BTW, please, DO NOT throw out that old phone book, people. That is a lot of excess paper that yearns to be recycled!

Divaeva said...

You are a genious! I <3 this little magnet skull guy!

Custom Jewelry said...

love this one!!! i just might make one out of a pizza place magnet!!! yay for ideas from other people lol

Tatman said...

Excellent! Decorate your fridge with the things YOU want to see.

Citizen Agent said...

Mag-Neato C says:

I love this so much, My favorite is the way it bites your to-do list. I need to try this with another type of skull.

When are you going to go get some more magnets and open your etsy store?

Kim said...

Excellent recycle. I love putting stickers on fridge magnets. Really not interested in plumbers and real estate agents, but skulls I can do!