Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesdays With Tatman #11

Yet again I have found a way to use someone else's junk to make a skull. The metal scraps looked so much like teeth that I knew I had to use them on something. I also got the board from the same location. Add a couple of washers for eyes and a nifty u-shaped scrap for the nose and voilĂ !



He goes by Scrappy the happy skull. He wears a grin because he was spared from the trash bin.


Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

6 comments:

Nikki B. said...

that's awesome!

Noah said...

Love this one! Are you selling it, I might need it for my house...

Tatman said...

Thanks, Nikki. I did put a wall picture hanger on the back so it is ready for mounting, Noah. I never did give you a house warming gift, did I?

Citizen Agent said...

Shop Teacher C said:

When making skulls wear safety glasses.

Are those bits for a lath machine?
Is this a hint of something you are working on?

Tatman said...

Why yes, I believe those are bits from a lathe, C. I wish I could say that it's a hint to a riddle or an upcoming piece, but I'm not that cryptic....yet.

Kim said...

That looks kind of heavy!