Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesdays With Tatman #12

Every summer Mother Nature brings us a season of new growth and life. Every so often we have to keep some of that new growth under control. This in turn spawns a cycle of death and rebirth. By composting your dead flowers and lawn clippings, you return to the Earth that which you took. Of course there's no better way to symbolize that death than with a skull.



Approx. 12" wide x 18" high. Go now, grassy skull, and return to the Earth and enrich the world with your composted rebirth.

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

3 comments:

Citizen Agent said...

Softy C said:

Great job on this. I love how it has a happy expression and looks so soft and cuddly.

I recently saw a book I think it was called Lawnscapes? it was about how to cut patterns into your lawn by just changing directions while cutting.

It also would be a great PSA for “stay off the grass.”

Tatman said...

Those are all good ideas, C. I do like to cut my grass at different angles so that it looks similar to a big league ball field. Criss cross is the only pattern I can accomplish so far. I haven't achieved cutting a skull into it...yet.

Noah said...

Awesome! I agree with C, it's got such a nice soft quality. Both of your skulls just keep getting better and better, I can't imagine what they'll be like by the end of the year.