Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesdays With Tatman #9

With a little inspiration from the Skullmaster and his 126. Stained Glass Skull I decided to try my hand at a hobby that my wife is into. I 'upcycled' an old window sash destined for a dump site somewhere and spiffed it up. This stained glass 'painting' was relatively easy to do even if it was a little time consuming. There's no way I could have done this in one day. Thanks to my wonderful wife for a bit of help.


"WWJSD?" 24" wide x 18 " high. Window sash painted with stained glass paints.

So, in times that you may be at a loss for creativity, just ask yourself- WWJSD? What would Jesus' skull do? Would he look to the heavens for a sign, or just go about being the zombie that we know and love him to be?

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).


5 comments:

Noah said...

Fantastic! Really great work Justin!

Citizen Agent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Citizen Agent said...

Patriarch of the North C said:

Holy, Church of Skull-A-Day Saints-Tatman!

Kim said...

Wow, you made this? It looks awesome, I'm really impressed! My favourite part is the crown-o-thorns.

Tatman said...

Thanks, everyone. I did have to draw my own skull and design the glass patterns so it was a bit o' work. It was well worth it though. I only wish I had a decent window to put it in front of to catch some good sunlight. Maybe after I move....