Monday, March 15, 2010

C-Rations: 0C101001

This week’s offering is a Chicken Nugget.

“Fortune Telling ” 2.5" X 1.5" Carved chicken nuggets accented with Barbecue sauce


Micky C says:

This started out as dinner, but quickly became a commentary on many other things that were lurking beneath the surface- Trans fats, high fructose corn syrup, high sodium, factory farming. I could spend time discussing the alternative meanings of this piece that were going through my head as I sat there staring at it through the lens of a camera, but I'll leave it to the viewer to see it with their own eyes.

[BONUS]
Alternative Composition: I was very happy with how this shot came out , and wanted to share it.


Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

Need more nourishment? You can always Friend or Follow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chef Hymie Grande (www.chefhymiegrande.com ) is the first and only bottled BBQ sauce to carry the seal of the American Diabetes Association on the label. It has no high fructose corn syrup, no processed sugar, it is all natural and vegan friendly. It is produced by Jamie Failtelson, a.k.a. Chef Hymie Grande of Carlstadt, NJ. 5% of proceeds go to the American Diabetes Association.

Tatman said...

That's great info, hondo. My family has a history of diabetes so I ususally try to watch things like that. I'll have to try and find some.

Good work, C. My boys love the nugget skull. The only thing they like better than the nuggets is the toy they get. lol

Abby Davis said...

It's morning and I suddenly want a large fry from McD's. I wonder why?