Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green & Gold Skulls

In celebration of the day I was able to trick a leprechaun out of its skully fortune.


For the Green we have Marcelo in Buenos Aires, Argentina who wrote: “Here this skull that I did for my son luca.”

& for the Gold we go to Red from Brooklyn, New York


Blarney C says:

Stay away from me lucky skulls! Marcelo, I really enjoy these skulls, I like how their expressions are very warm and inviting a perfect skull for a child. Red, this skull has so much life to it. It may be two dimensional but the reflection of the light off it makes it come alive. Thank you both for your skullrific submissions, it truly is our lucky day.

1 comment:

Abby Davis said...

The green one is really sweet. I love how children create such neat stuff.

The gold one looks like it's made of sequins. I love the sparkle too. It does make it come alive.