Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesdays With Tatman #42

Pool, or billiards, has always been one of my favorite games. Anytime I play it always takes me back to my younger days of good times with old friends. Smoky pool rooms, discreet wagers, and the subtle trash talk that all come with it are only the fringes of the fondness I have for the game.



I want to dedicate today's T.W.T. to one of my oldest friends, Erick. We've shot more pool then we'll ever remember, and I hope that he'll always know how much I love it when we play. Especially when I win and I can tell him, "Rack 'em, Loser!"

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

5 comments:

PearsonMetalArt said...

Hope you have a replacement! Was it difficult to work with?

Tatman said...

Ha, no replacement was needed. Erick and I found 3 balls inside of his table when we refelted it so I used one of those. It was a bit of a task. The resin was super hard and it took me about 3 hours to complete this.

Citizen Agent said...

5 speed C said:

I hope you plan on drilling a hole in the other so so that you can pimp your ride with a new shifter head.

Tatman said...

C, if I had a shifter with a removable knob then you could bet your sweet ass it would be on there. I'm still trying to find a way to incorporate it into my "Copperado".

Abby Davis said...

It's sort of cute in a cartoonish way. I like it. Spray it silver and make it a hood ornament.