Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stained Glass Skull & Books

Chantal Larochelle is a Canadian photographer who was inspired by the Skull Master's 126. Stained Glass Skull to try her own, and might I say successful, hand at making one.


This is only Chantal's second piece and it will also be published in the March issue of 'Stained Glass News'.  Not only am I enjoying the skull itself, but I also like the choice of glass used for the book pile.  I still haven't tried my hand at stained glass, but your piece is really inspiring as well, Chantal.  Thanks for sharing it!

2 comments:

Ann said...

this is fabulous!!
I've never tried stained glass...but this really looks like it was done by someone who's made many stained glass pieces!!

M said...

I love this :) fantastic work .......going over to her page now to take a peek...as a fellow artist...i like to support others work that i emjoy.