Monday, June 4, 2007

[BIO] Citizen Agent









Citizen Agent who remains anonymous chose to give his bio in Q&A format:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I have NATO to thank.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
June 3, 2008

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Depends on the hand doing the writing

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
C-Rations

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
What is this an interrogation?

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
My therapist keeps telling me I first need to be friends with myself

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
No, never, that would be wrong

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, but they are promised to someone who needs a transplant

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
When I jump off a building, there is reason for me not wanting to go back up

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Captain Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Off what?

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Soft

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Whether they look suspicious

15. RED OR PINK?
What are you a bunch of Communists?

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Secret Identity

17. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Moving targets

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
What are you part of homeland security?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
a voice inside my head said don't look back, you can never look back

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE
Atomic Tangerine

23. FAVORITE SMELL(S)?
Red Mr. Sketch markers

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
That's on a need to know

25. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?
Sure the CIA uses them

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Mexican Wrestling

27. HAIR COLOR?
Changes

28. EYE COLOR?
Changes

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Those eyes don't change themselves

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Something the government filmed

31. SAD OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I already told you I like Ice Cream

32. FAVORITE JOB?
That's a bit too personal

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black

34. FAVORITE SEASON?
Autumn

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs don't give you herpes

37. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE CLASS IN HIGH SCHOOL?
Home Economics, it taught me to cook and sew

38. FAVORITE ACTIVITY?
Commenting on Skull-A-Day

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm on the computer now

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A "Computer-Aided Display Control". (duh)

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Surveillance footage

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
One hand clapping, trees falling in the woods when no one is around to hear them

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
You said you want a revolution

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I'm never far from home at a computer

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I am good at all I do

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN
Changes

47. FAVORITE REALITY SHOW?
mine

48. PAPER OR PLASTIC?
Cash

No comments: