Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Old & School Project Skull

Chad Hoffman from Massachusetts sent us a pair of submissions.

Chad said: “This first skull was done by my 9 year old. A school art project he picked. I think its pretty cool so I wanted to share it.”


He went on to say: “This second one's story is, I had this real ‘nice’ winter car... so I decided to hit up the rust with neon green and a stencil from you at Skull-A-Day.”


Oxidized C says:

That is a awesome school project. Thank you for being a fan of the site and thinking of us. We always love to see the creations from our youngest members as well as seeing how items from the Original 365.25 continue to have their voice in our everyday lives.

1 comment:

Starts with one said...

Thank you for posting this. My son is really excited to see his work on such a cool site!