Saturday, August 8, 2009

[EVENT] After Life: Tea Party - August 15

Have a spot of tea while learning more about the Skull-A-Day project this coming Saturday at Quirk Gallery. I will give a short talk about the history of the project and be on hand to answer questions. This is the last gallery event before the show closes and another chance to get your copy of SKULLS signed...



After Life: Tea Party
Saturday, August 15th 2-4pm
@Quirk Gallery
311 W. Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23220
804.644.5450

And of course Quirk also has regular gallery hours:
10-5 Monday - Friday & 11-4 Saturdays

The show closes on August 22.

Image shown 105. (I'm A Little) Teaskull

5 comments:

Tim said...

fuuuuudge, I'm out of town, or I'd be there. Dang.

Kristen Westfall said...

I really want to buy this for myself for my birthday!

Kendal Dennis said...

the show is bangin.

Noah said...

The teapot is for sale through the gallery Ver0nika23. Drop them a line to get the details.

Thanks Kendal!

Noah said...

Sorry you can't make it Tim. I hope you get by to see the show before it closes on the 22nd!