Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Gift of Skulls

I just have to show off a few lovely skull gifts I've been given recently:

Caroline Jones, whose work was recently on the site, gave me one of her lovely needle felted skulls in person at a recent book signing!


Tom Sale, whose work also recently appeared on the site, kindly sent me one of his gorgeous skull spoons, the first of his new 3/4 view ones, which were partially inspired by my own Skoon,


And I was given this lovely paper skull, which was made by layering vellum soaked in glue & water over a ceramic skull, by an attendee of my recent skull craft event. Sadly I didn't write down this person's name, so if you're reading this post, let me know who to credit here!...



Thanks again to all of you! I love having such nice hand-made items to add to my personal skull collection.

3 comments:

Tatman said...

I still get amazed by how talented and creative Skull-A-Day readers are.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, what great gifts! That Caroline is a sweetie!

Cheers!