Wednesday, March 31, 2010

[BONUS] Papercraft Skull in Use

 Drew Covert, who recently shared his new Skullphabet tattoo, sent along something else that was inspired by the site. He said...
"Had a bit of a creative streak tonight, decided to make your papercraft skull, I don't have a printer, so while i was making it, the bottom jaw ended up not fitting correctly. Soooo... I decided to "upgrade" the skull. I made the scythe with a chopstick, Attached a mini hand to it, crafted the body from a toilet paper roll, and sketch paper, took the lining from the inside of a backpack for the cloak, used an old shoebox, and 2 chopsticks for the stand, covered it with an old t-shirt, and pinned it to the wall beneath an old painting i had. Also, due to the head being extremely light, it's also a bobble-head. So, i would love to ask you one favor, since it was inspired by your artwork, I want you to name him. :]"



 I told him that I'd ask for your help, so what do you think, what should this fellow's new name be?

4 comments:

Nikoli said...

Junior of course.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I was going to suggest Junior as well.

Tatman said...

Since he reused a lot of materials I'd go with the "Grim Recycler"- Collector of souls of recycled products.

44skull44 said...

norton or skully