Wednesday, May 12, 2010

“100 Skulls”

Jon Grinder from Denver, Colorado did this piece called “100 Skulls”. He told us: “It was done on 8-1/2" x 11" paper, using Pitt art pens. No two exactly alike.”
Kinged C says:

This is an awesome piece. When I saw this I was immediately taken in by it. It reminded me of something I have been doing this year when I have been preparing for my weekly C-Rations. I like that you have organized this to resemble a checker/chess board (not regulation). You have inspired me to think about how fun it might be to create one of these games in the future. Thank you for submitting this work for us to share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love a print of that, it's awesome.

kerosene said...

Ya. I agree.
k.i.s.s. (keep it simple stupid!)
really neat and eye catching