Monday, May 3, 2010

C-Rations: 0C110000

This week’s offering is a Careless Cow.

“Cow-tastrophe” 6.5" x 8.5" painted paper mache cow.

C. O’Leary says:

Late last night when we were all in bed... well that is how history wants you to remember it. To set the record straight the cow was framed. It's funny how misinformation is so easily remembered and passed along and when the truth finally came out no one seems to remember that aspect of the story. Legends are a hard thing to bury once they become part of our communal memory. I'm getting ready for an assignment this week, anyone venture a guess as to where I am headed?

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

Need more nourishment? You can always Friend or Follow.

3 comments:

Tatman said...

I'll let someone else guess the specific location, but I will extend a "welcome to my neck of the woods" invitation.

I really dig all of the work you put into this piece. The entire scene is a great "kodak moment" of the story.

Noah said...

Funny, I'm headed that way at the end of the month! It's a story I'm all too familiar with since my parents grew up there!

Abby Davis said...

I was there once...well in the airport on the way back from the UK and headed to VA.

The cow and detailed scene are very cute.