Monday, May 31, 2010

C-Rations: 0C110100

This week’s offering is a Cake.

“To Die For” 6.5" x 5" x 5" Hand constructed Red velvet cake, with vanilla icing.

Celebration C says:

Today’s post is marking the end of year 3.0 for me. Can you believe that it has been a year already? You have all provided me with a great amount of inspiration as I journeyed to complete my weekly projects this year. So to you all I share a piece of this cake and raise my Tatman Glass to toast you and the beginning of year 4.0 which starts later this week. C-Rations will continue in 4.0, but look for me on my new day next week, Wednesday.

Each Monday during the 3.0 year I posted an original skull design. My weekly offerings were nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you found some nourishment in those weekly offerings.

Need more nourishment during the week? You can always Friend or Follow.

3 comments:

Tatman said...

I always felt that red velvet cake would be great for a skull cake. I only wish that I were there to raise a glass with you to salute this past year. Here's to 4.0!

Noah said...

I can't believe it's been an entire year already! You've done such amazing work throughout. I wish I could share a piece of that cake with you it looks fantastic. Looking forward to what 4.0 will bring! Thanks again for being such an awesome editor!

Kim said...

Not entirely sure I want to know what the red bits are... Thanks for sharing your work throughout 3.0, C! *nom*