Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesdays With Tatman #48

In the past year Citizen Agent and myself have given a lot to this beloved blog of ours. We've managed to work with some very unconventional materials to make skull art and today's T.W.T. falls in line.



Will Rogers once said, "What the country needs is dirtier fingernails and cleaner minds." I know that our readers definitely have some dirty fingernails and VERY creative minds. I can now say that I have officially given a real part of myself to Skull-A-Day, but I want to know- what's the weirdest thing you've ever done with fingernails?

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

7 comments:

Pancho said...

aww man!!! i was eating when I read this post! yuck!! :p

Abby Davis said...

I've painted my toe nails to look like hills, flowers and a sunset. It was very intricate and all done with nail polish.

Spammed Ham said...

I use to put them in my roommate's shoes, so that when he put them on he would be stabbed by them, maybe not right away, but as they worked their way through the socks they eventually got him.

Noah said...

Wow, I'm surprised at how grossed out I am by this one! Great work!

jeffer said...

eat them... or just slide them down the side of furniture for someone else to hoover up. i would love to say that i'm not proud...

Elizabeth said...

I lost a toenail once after a can of pineapples fell on it. At the age I was, I never wanted to get rid of anything (not even my teeth that had fallen out), so I kept it. I still have it.

Kim said...

However did you amass so many clippings??

This one is truly gross. I rank it a very close second to Noah's 327. Skullringe for grossness, yet surpassing the 152. Hair Skull for use of dead body cells.