Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesdays With Tatman #51

If you've been reading Skull-A-Day for a while then you know that we've featured many skull cakes in the past. Well, in my quest to bring you some of the most unusual skulls I can think of I present to you this different type of skull cake.



This may look to be one of the grosser skulls I've done, but it actually emitted quite a fresh scent while I was carving it(even though my wife totally disagrees). It does make me wonder though, are these common all over the world or only in America? Do we have any international male readers who can help me out here? Anyone?

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

10 comments:

Staffan said...

I can confirm that urinal cakes exist in Sweden. Although they are usually blue.

Noah said...

Wow, I'd love to see these go into mass production!

p said...

we also have them in Portugal!

tattooedpudge said...

Please god tell me that was a new cake when you carved it.

Tatman said...

Of course it was, Pudge. I'm not that gross.

Blue urinal cakes would be cool to see since we all know that yellow and blue make green.

jeaninholland said...

In The Netherlands, a fly is often painted on the bowl. It makes your male types aim improve.

cha0tic said...

Amongst other colours and shapes. We have yellow cubes here in the UK. Sometimes known as Pineapple Chunks after the sweets. A case of "Don't eat the big white mint."

Tatman said...

Ha! I love the fly idea. That would be a great idea for teaching the young boys how to aim properly.

Hiro C. said...

One could paint a skull instead of a fly ;-)

Anonymous said...

Although not male, I can confirm that here 'downunder' in Australia we too have urinal cakes. However true to the Aussie tradition of using slang for everything they are usually referred to as Trough Cakes or Trough Lollies!