Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Costume Skulls

Today’s Skulls are all about our readers embracing their inner skulls.

First up is Shane Fell who wrote: “This is from a past year but I wanted to submit my own. Made it out of cardboard, duct tape, texture paint, etc.”
In Use

Next we have a recent contributor Adrian Vallejo from Amarillo, Texas who said “This is a pic of me in some ‘Skull-a-day’ inspired face paint from last Halloween.”


Last today is Nicole in Charlottesville,VA who showed us her dia de los muertos makeup from last Halloween.

Nearly Headless C says:

I really enjoy being able to share the faces of those otherwise faceless people we interact with us everyday either through comments or “likes”. Thank you all for taking the time to submit your inspirations and allowing us to share them with others. It is through your hard work that the site continues to still be going strong.

2 comments:

Caryn F. said...

I think I like the first skull best. It manages to be cheerful and creepy at the same time!

Unknown said...

Gotta love the colors on the costume skulls. Thanks for sharing. Skulls are my fave!

Thanks,
Tiffany Layden-Ooley
http://thewritewayz.blogspot.com/