Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Simulacra - Version 4.37

The skull hunters continue to collect their trophies from far and wide and we still have the pleasure of displaying them for you.

Amanda Hicks writes, "I saw this guy while visiting my folks in Ft Collins, Colorado."



Tiki from Southern N.J. spied a sneaky lurker. "One evening when I was sitting in on my boyfriend's band practice, I looked up at the basement ceiling and found this little guy."



And NUNeighbor spotted this eerie skull on campus. "I was walking through Evanston, IL last week and out of the corner of my eye I noticed that, at night, the doors to the Woman's Club looked uncannily like a skull. I certainly couldn't skulk away without taking a picture!"



Thanks for sharing these terrific finds. It's a proven fact that there are hidden skulls everywhere. If you're lucky enough to capture one of your own then please submit it. We love to share the wealth!

1 comment:

ScottD said...

really like your site. Has some very cool stuff!