Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Scissor Skull Painting

Rikki Traina is a Daily 365 disciple who crosses over on this painting of hers featuring a skull with an incredibly close cut.




It's so cool seeing all of the people that Noah has inspired into their own 365 projects. I would have a hard time thinking that anyone could get creative with scissors everyday, but Rikki does a great job. I have a feeling that her work might have a few more skulls involved before the year is up. Thanks for keeping us in the fold, Rikki!

2 comments:

Abby Davis said...

I thought that imaged looked familiar, she is working on a quilt block for our project. It has a similar image.
http://ascissoraday.wordpress.com/2011/01/28/day-23-skull-quilt-block/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting!!!!

I am still trying to perfect the quilt I am making, but yes I decided to use this image for it because, well.... I LOVE skulls and scissors!!!!!