Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Skull City

Greetings ladies & gentlemen,
Your trip to the eternally popular "Skull City" will begin shortly. Please fasten your seatbelts and keep your skull inside the windows at all times. "Skull City" (mural) was done in 2010 by artist Ben Allan, a 27 year old from Toronto, ON. It is owned privately but can be seen in the art section of Grumpyfish.ca





Axl Rose once requested that someone take him down to some kind of paradise city, but if I were him I'd be asking for a ride to "Skull City". This mural exudes the revelry of undead skulls. It's over the top size lets you know that these skulls came to PARTY!!! Thanks for inviting us to join, Ben.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such an amazing Mural. It rocks! Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany Layden-Ooley
http://thewritewayz.blogspot.com/

re*Klaim said...

beautiful! I wish I was talented and could make this my living room wall... :)

Caryn F. said...

I've got a long hallway in my house, and now I'm wondering how this mural would look there! It's simply beautiful!