Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Irish Stout Foam Skull

This delicious looking pint was drawn by Jim Carney, a bartender at G-Daddy's BBC in Milwaukee,WI. He writes, "I love skulls and get a little bored of drawing clovers on my Stouts. Thank you for having a blog dedicated to skulls. I feel like the kid that said, 'I like turtles'."



Thanks for the pint, the great laugh, and the awesome foam skull, Jim. Since this is a traditional Irish brew I'll send a (not so)traditional Irish toast to you:

"May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your skull and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may Skull-A-Day be your favorite blog to share."


Skull Appreciation Day Daily Button Giveaway
To be entered in the drawing just leave a comment below stating: Whose skull would you toast? I'd toast Keith Richards's skull. Wait...is he still alive???

IMPORTANT: Don't forget to include a way to contact you (either an e-mail in the post OR make sure your Blogger profile has an e-mail link for you on it).

NOTE: If you're reading this on Facebook, be sure to leave your comment on the original Skull-A-Day.com post if you want to be actually entered in the contest

5 comments:

Stefan said...

I love Guinness and I love calaveras. Do you give lessons?
Stefan.Ceallaigh@gmail.com

Andrea said...

I don't know about toasting, but maybe breaded and served with fava beans and a nice Chiante?

annerae782gmail.com

Divaeva said...

Alas, poor Yorick!

Andrea said...

That should be annerae78@gmail.com

it's been one of THOSE days :)

Carney said...

Thank you again!