Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Skull Key Holder

This kick ass key holder is the perfect place for any skeleton keys you might have. Then again, Dan Springer of Skulluxe.com is lucky enough to hang his everyday keys from it. He writes, "here is a look at my latest skull project that I thought you might dig... it is a small 5"x5" wooden canvas that I countersunk some earth magnets into, painted up and hung by my door to make a key-holder... next version will have magnets sunk into the back so it can be mounted on my metal door."





Dan holds the key to great design as well as functon. Not only does it look frickin' sweet, you wouldn't even know that it was a key holder if they weren't hanging there. You've got a great idea with this, Dan, and I have a feeling your future key holders will only be better.


Skull Appreciation Day Daily Button Giveaway
To be entered in the drawing just leave a comment below stating: what you would open with a skeleton key.

IMPORTANT: Don't forget to include a way to contact you (either an e-mail in the post OR make sure your Blogger profile has an e-mail link for you on it).

NOTE: If you're reading this on Facebook, be sure to leave your comment on the original Skull-A-Day.com post if you want to be actually entered in the contest

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would open Pandora's Box!

BTW..that is an Awesome key holder. I love it!

eviljen666@gmail.com

Ed said...

A Dead Man's Chest!

ed.j.hall@gmail.com

SKULLUXE said...

I would open my ribcage... thanks for posting it Noah.

Unknown said...

a heart shaped box

skull44_44@yahoo.com

fogmama said...

the key would open a crypt!