Sunday, April 20, 2008

322. (File Under) Folder, Skull

Cut and Bent File Folder. What a surprise to discover a new material to work with this late in the project that has been staring me in the face the whole time! In fact the rest of the pile is made up of my current in-progress client folders from my actual job.

P.S. Just a head's up that I'm going out of town tonight through Tuesday night. As always there's a chance I may be delayed in posting the skulls I make while I'm away, but rest assured I'm still making them and will post as soon as I can!

6 comments:

Debra Kay said...

I like the medium and the glimpse into your life.

mim said...

I like the fact that you never thought of this until now, as the end of the year is approaching. Cutting, bending, voila! A new skull. Love it.

Daniel said...

this is by far my fav... this is awesome

silvergirl said...

love it!!
if only i had known about this during those 3 years as an accountant.... bah! instead, my only friends were the Red Pen and the Black Pen.

Tim said...

I bet the grim reaper's secretary has filing cabinets full of these.

j said...

This one is really well done too!
Death of the office job!!

Beautiful lines!