Friday, July 3, 2009

After Life: a skull exhibition - preview

After Life, an exhibition of pieces from the Skull-A-Day project, opens tonight in Richmond, Virginia at Quirk Gallery. For those of you who can't make it, here are a few images from the installation of 100+ pieces, which includes several new large scale pieces that have never been shown before. Most of the work is for sale, so if you've always wanted to own a piece of Skull-A-Day, this is your chance. Contact the gallery for more information.



UPDATE: More pictures can be found on Flickr HERE.

p.s. If you are a gallery owner and would like to bring this show or a show of large scale prints from the project to your space please get in touch.

7 comments:

Tatman said...

Holy cow! The huge U.S.A. skull and Grid skull are killer! Looks like a nice exhibition. Good luck and I hope you get lots of people looking and buying.

Sam said...

*awe*

Citizen Agent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Citizen Agent said...

Profess Loot-A-Freed said:

Great pictures. This reminds me of those clips from The Simpsons where they bring back some obscure items in the background for an homage montage. Oh sir mix-a-skull remember that time I made a comment about you?

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, looks like a great show. Wish I could be there. Keep us updated!!

Cheers!

Kim said...

The set up looks great, Noah! I so wish I could be there. :(

Also, I need to get my hands on some of that ornamental skull fabric... It looks so good in red and gold on that chair, too. So damn stylish.

Suzanne Dargie said...

It's great to see your work isn't mouldering away in some musty basement! Everything looks so well preserved! I'm amazed at the actual scale of some of the projects! Many great ideas there!